Monday, November 7, 2005

Thanks for the Art!

Friday night we went to see The Waitstaff perform at the 5 spot. The show was hilarious and Thanksgiving themed. John Difelice's song at the end Thanks for Giving was exceptionally giggle worthy.

Saturday I worked from noon to 11:30 and hung out with some friends afterwards. Didn't feel that high energy for a Saturday night. Kind of tired...

Sunday, got slammed with flu-like symptoms - clammy and achey all over barely could even walk. I worked till 6 stocking up the bar and waiting on a couple of customers and then miraculously was saved by a co-worker and relieved to go home sick. I know I probably passed up a lot of money what with the Eagles game starting at 8 but there was no way I would have made it through the next four hours. And being busy and not being able to be cheerful is not my thing.

Spent the rest of the evening zonked out on the couch with some chicken soup and crackers. The real first food I've eaten in three days.

We were supposed to get a new kitten for the house but my beau couldn't find any at the two shelters and three pet stores he went to. He said at one store, there was some ASPCA kittens that had already been adopted that would have fit his "Scoobiness barometer" but they already had good homes to go to. Hopefully next Sunday he'll have better luck.

Tonight a friend and I will be attending Hotel Obligodo's performance of Dottie, tomorrow is a double shift and Wednesday is a totally official Phedrang's Day Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment