Saturday, October 22, 2005

Caught Topless in Chestnut Hill

So I got to the theater last night and the cast was like "Hey you're famous!"
And I was all like what? And then they gave me a copy of this week's Chestnut Hill Local and turned it to the arts section. Which has a picture of me straddling a transvestite (played by my director) and topless.
The caption for the pic is so and so "..are talking about the weather.."
During our photo shoot the photographer took probably 300 pictures of the show.
I have one scene. I guess they took the most racy picture and ran with it for press.
I was kind of embarrassed at first but I do look pretty good in the picture, and am glad I've been working out...

So if you want to come see Sordid Lives at Allens Lane, tonight's our last show. It's been a blast and I'm sad for it to end. We've sold out I think every show. If this was downtown we could run it for months. It's hysterical.

I don't think tickets are available for tonight but their might be a waiting list you could get on.

I can't wait for the next show... whatever it may be. I got to peruse some auditions on the TAGP listserv - I just hope it'll be another comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment